BlogMy thoughts about #people #psychology #coaching #HR #yoga
Thoughts after teaching yoga for 120+ times￼
When I did my yoga teacher studies back in 2016-2017 I did it for myself. Back then it was just a dream it would be one of my professions. Now it is something I love to do and share the experience and all I know with the people coming to my classes. How I combine it...
Value-based (work) life￼
I recall well situations when I have been asked early in my career in a job interview what my values are. Wow, I got stuck and two things that came to my mind were honesty and justice (…maybe the same for most of the Finnish people with the first one and with the...
The power of empathy at work (and life) <3
It’s been a while I have been writing something but now I really want to recommend a new book about the power of empathy at work: “Empatian voima työssä”. Wow, I listened to it a couple of days in a row and found it so insightful! What is so fascinating is that even...
- Empatian voima työssä – Miia Paakkanen (2022)
- The Source – Tara Swart (2019)
- Dare to Lead – Brené Brown (2018)
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman (2013)
- Mindfulness – Mark Williams & Danny Penman (2011)
- The Power of Vulnerability – Brené Brown (2010)
- The Science of Well-Being – Laurie Santos (2018)